Hotels across the UK are spreading a little festive cheer this Christmas by taking part in a nationwide ‘12 Days of Giving’ campaign.
The initiative, run by Redefine|BDL Hotels, which operates more than 75 hotels across the country, will see teams across the UK coming together to carry out good deeds in their local communities, with the aim of bringing a touch of festive joy to people in need.
The hotels are taking part in various acts of kindness as part of the campaign, including donating to food banks, providing free beauty treatments to hospice staff, delivering handmade Christmas cards to care homes and volunteering at local charities.
John Stuart, Chief Operating Officer at Redefine|BDL Hotels, said: “We are thrilled that so many of our hotels are taking part in the 12 Days of Giving campaign. The teams across the UK have really got behind the drive to help those less fortunate at Christmas time in whatever small way we can. We hope that the campaign goes a little way towards making a difference this Christmas.”
Some of the good deeds include:
- Bedford Swan hotel offering free pampering treatments to staff from St John’s Hospice
- Holiday Inn Brentford Lock collecting children’s gifts for the Salvation Army
- Holiday Inn Express Dunstable donating essential festive food supplies to Dunstable Foodbank
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport collecting donations of warm clothing and soup kitchen utensils for the Manchester homeless charity Mustard Tree group
- Double Tree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre collecting gifts and donations for Cash for Kids, to be distributed to children across the city and beyond