OnStock, a new online drinks ordering service for the on-trade is set to disrupt the outdated, slow moving technology of the hospitality industry with a streamlined, intuitive solution to meet every bars’ needs.
Set to be the UK’s leading online drinks supplier to the on-trade, OnStock is part of the DMD Ventures portfolio that also includes Vanquish, leading supplier of premium drinks to the London on trade,and 31 DOVER – the fastest growing online drinks retailer in the UK.
With same day account approval, quick and easy ordering and a next day delivery service available nationally, six days a week, OnStock offers a boutique range of 300 brands – wines, spirits, beers and mixers and the newest discoveries.
CEO of DMD Ventures, James Bagley, says: “The stock replenishment area of the hospitality industry is famously outdated. Just as every other industry has been disrupted by tech – now it’s hospitality’s turn. We want to empower bartenders and buyers to see beyond the frustration of unwieldy minimum order quantities, of limited delivery zones and times, of a predictable and mainstream product list that ignores the vitality that’s seen in small pockets of the country.”
With more than 13 years’ experience selling drinks to the on-trade, OnStock’s experts boast a wealth of knowledge and a proven track record of trade supply thanks to Vanquish and DMD Ventures’ specialist luxury drinks on-trade supplier.
Bagley says the business is using its trade experience from Vanquish alongside e-commerce expertise from 31 DOVER to provide a top-class, streamlined intuitive solution. “The on-trade deserve the best up-to-date service with an attention grabbing list including luxury and artisan small batch products that will energise your business and set you apart from the crowd. With OnStock we want to give our trade customers the same levels of superb service and convenience as we do our consumers,” he adds.
OnStock is not only great for people working in the on and off-trade, it’s also a brilliant tool for brands. Giving them instant access to decision makers in each venue, drinks brands will be able to register their products immediately and OnStock can provide samples to bars up and down the country without the need for a field sales person to make individual appointments and host one-on-one tastings.
OnStock will launch with unmissable offers – early customers will get £50 off their first order and £100 on their third, as well as ‘have one for yourself’ – anyone placing an order will receive a gift bottle to enjoy. More big offers and deals will launch this month.
With OnStock, bars can:
– Receive next day nationwide delivery (order before 4pm), 6 days a week
– Get instant access to an esoteric and interesting product portfolio, with smaller, lesser-known brands that customers will love exploring
– Trust tracked delivery – know when your delivery is arriving
– Place online orders 24/7
– Access a wealth of knowledge and expertise
– Instantly re-order past orders-if you know what you want week in week out, there’s no need to list it all out
– Earn loyalty points on every order, building up credit for you to spend on yourself
– Get £50 off your first order and £100 off third order
– Get a bottle of something to enjoy when first order is placed
With OnStock, brands can:
– Get instant access to decision makers in each venue
– Easily send product samples to bars nationally, choose your venues
– Register and list your products immediately, instantly getting new brands and variants in front of bartenders and the decision makers